Hope Southern Indiana facilitates a wide variety of in-kind contributions through their various programs.
1) Food Pantry Donations (Shelf Staple Items) Click here for a listing.
In 2015-2016, Hope So. IN partnered with Girl Scout Gold Award Recipient, Anna Perkins. She developed this very helpful toolkit to assist our community in collecting healthy foods for the people who need them most. Link to tool kit: https://drive.google.com/
2) Material Donations for RSVP’s Sew-lutions Projects: thread, yarn, buttons, 3/4″ and larger, fabric, stuffing, wide bias tape, quilting pins, 2″, Olfa 45mm rotary cutter blades, plastic storage bins. Bissell Sweep-Up or Big Green Commercial Manual Sweeper
3) Pack-the-Bus: New Back Packs and Basic School Supplies
4) Office Supplies for Hope Staff & Volunteer Use: File Folders, Sticky Notes, Pens, Tape for Dispenser Refills, 8 1/2 x 11 note pads, Page Protectors, Copy Paper
5) Paper Supplies for Hope (Brown-Starks Neighborhood Place) facility: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels
6) Themed Gift Baskets that can be sold in the Silent Auction at the Taste of Southern Indiana. This is a fundraising event for the 5 county RSVP program.
7) Children & Youth’s clothing sets (including undies and socks), new stuffed animals and children’s books to use in our “Bags of Comfort” for children who are removed from their home for safety reasons. Call us at 812.948.9248 if you need more information on “Bags of Comfort.”
We accept deliveries from 9:30-3:30, Monday through Friday. To make a delivery during this time, please come to the South side of the building and look for the “Delivery” sign. Just press the doorbell and someone will come to assist you. Please be prepared to give your name and address so that a letter of donation can be mailed to you.
To learn more about our programs, please view the Agency Brochure.