Veterans Services

Financial Assistance

In order to apply for financial assistance please bring the following items into the office Monday - Thursday 9-2.
-Indiana ID/Drivers License
-Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
-Income Statement (Paystub, benefits, etc.)
-Lease (If rent, mortgage) *Need past due letter
-Utility Bill (If basic utility)

Miscellaneous Financial Requests

When available we may have phone cards, gas cards, TARC tickets and clothing vouchers. *Check availability when visiting the food pantry.

Veterans Luncheons

They luncheons are held the 4th Monday of the month except December

How can we help?
Hi there! Let me know if there's any questions you have. I'd be happy to answer them for you!
Fields marked with an * are required